Every year I get asked what I want for Christmas. Most years, I struggle to find stuff for a list. Over time I've started to embrace the thought that holiday gifts and birthday gifts should be things you really want, not necessarily stuff you need. When was the last time you got excited after opening a pair of cooking tongs? When was the last time you got excited after opening earrings? For me, I'm much more excited about the earrings. So if you're looking for something new, fun, and/or great product to add to your list, for the second year, I've put together a list of items I LOVE. They are tested, tried, and true. They make me happy when I use them and I would put these items on my own list if I need a new one.
In no particular order:
1. Michael Kors Roller Ball Perfume and Lipgloss - I love Michael Kors perfumes and have for years. But these are fantastic. I own both the regular Michael Kors eau de parfum and the Very Hollywood rollerball. There are more scents with complementing lipgloss. One end is the perfume and the other is a lipgloss. I love carrying these on trips because they save space in my toiletries bag and I take these out with me at night because of the 2 for 1 of having perfume and lipgloss in one. $25 retail
2. PopSugar Box. You guys have seen me talk about this and squeal in excitement online. My husband bought this gift for me last Christmas and every month is like a birthday when I receive this box. I've gotten to not only try really high-end, quality beauty products, but gotten hardback books/cookbooks, scarves, hair accessories, and my latest obsession - a new crossbody sapphire blue purse. I used it the night I got it last week. The food is mostly good, but overall, I love this box. When it's good, it's REALLY good. There is usually a $10 off coupon online you can find to use on your first box too, so look for that before ordering. $39.95 retail per month Order Here
3. Coffee Giftcards - Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf or Starbucks. I have both near me. I prefer Coffee Bean, but love the seasonal flavors at Starbucks. I like getting giftcards for these places because it feels like a treat. These also make great stock stuffers for my family. You can spend as little or as much as you want when loading these.
4. Kindle Paperwhite. I love this ereader. I love that it's backlit and easy to use as well as has so many options on it. Why I choose the Paperwhite after extensive and months long research is that it's not a tablet and I can't check social networks. lol Sounds strange but I'm on my laptop for an average of 12 hours a day or more. When I'm reading, I want to read and not be tempted to check or play online. haha Sold on Amazon HERE
5. Kendra Scott Earrings and Necklaces. This Austin jewelry designer has expanded across the U.S. this past year and I love her earrings and necklaces. Our Austin Crew got together for my birthday at one of her stores for Ladies night which included wine, cupcakes, and discounts. I have 3 pairs of earrings - black, slate, and the iridescent. And I wear my earrings all the time now. It was so much fun. During your birthday month, you also receive 50% off of one item. They run weekly specials online and get some bonus discounts. I'm sure they will be having a Black Friday sale, so check their site for details. Average prices $55 - 150 retail. Shop Here
6. Books, E-Books, Amazon Giftcards. These are a MUST for the book lover in your life or yourself. I love getting Amazon giftcards because I can treat myself to whatever I want to read or some item I've been wanting. They come in any amount. Buy Here
I hope you're inspired to splurge on your holiday list this year and that you're pampered in glamour and spoiled in the best of ways.
Coming soon - get a peek at my Christmas List and a Holiday Giveaway in the next blog post.